The most relaxing thing about lip-surgery is that little recovery tenure is involved. A week’s time is enough if the surgery is being done correctly. Maximum two-weeks are needed for recovery but not more than that.
Bruising, swelling or painful sensations might occur as post-surgical effects, but they will disappear soon. In some cases, within three-four days these effects might get vanished completely without applying any medicated topical solution.
If you have got a chronic complication, then, in that case, your lips might take a bit longer lip surgery recovery time which is approximately six-months exactly before the arrival of next injection-session.
Healthy Tips for Speedy Recovery:
Some healthy post-treatment measures can cater your speedy recovery and you should implement them by your doctor’s instructions. Some of the most potential ones have been discussed below:
- Following Doctor’s Instructions: Doctor’s instructions need to be strictly followed for receiving a speedy after-treatment recovery. Attending frequent check-ups is needed so that the doctor can come to know that whether the recovery-process is going smoothly or not. Liquids or soft-foods need to be consumed for few days, and you should also continue prescribed topical creams and medicines.
- Quit Smoking: smoking should be stopped immediately otherwise you might even experience infectious lip-conditions. The healing process will get interrupted highly, and on the other hand, recovery-process will automatically get delayed.
- Control Over Lip Movements: Doctors usually offer valuable suggestions to the patients for controlling excessive lip-movements. Limited or restricted lip moves for few days after treatment will not only bring speedy recovery, but other complications can also be avoided. The lip muscles will remain intact as a result of which you can realize the desirable impacts quickly.
- Lip Hydration: Lips always need to be moistened by various natural means so that treated areas can breathe well. Beeswax, honey, almond oil and others can be applied but of course, if your doctor allows so. All these elements will help in preserving lip-moisture for long hours. You also need to drink enough of water for the whole day to support lip hydration.
- Proper Care: You should not communicate much with your relatives, friends or family members at least for few days after the treatment. This is one of the essential moves that need to be followed for receiving the fastest
Recovery-time after lip-surgery needs to be planned properly so that you can choose the best recovery strategies. If you take great care of your treated lips, then you might even experience faster recovery even before your expected tenure. The above strategies will just boost-up the natural process of healing to a great extent.
If you are facing any difficulty, you should report the same immediately to your doctor so that all unwanted obstacles on the way to recovery can be eliminated with ease. Try to cater the highest comfort to your lips for bringing speedy and healthy recovery. You can now even follow special lip-care schedules for getting faster recovery.